Cherry and Chocolate Oat Crumble
- 500g fresh or frozen pitted cherries, sliced in half
- Juice of half a lemon
- 50g golden caster sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 6 Nairn’s Belgian Chocolate Chunk Crunchy Oat Bars
- Custard, cream or ice cream to serve
- Preheat the oven to 160°C fan/180°C.
- Place the cherries in an overproof baking dish and add the lemon juice, sugar, vanilla extract and plain flour. Stir well.
- Crumble over the Chocolate Chunk Crunchy Oat Bars until the cherries are well covered and bake for 30-35 minutes until the crumble is bubbling and the topping is golden brown.
- Serve with a side of your choice.
Recipe by @bethanyfergusonfoodstyling