Edamame hummus dip
- First of all, make sure you have properly rinsed and drained your thawed edamame and set some aside for garnish at the end.
- Mince 2 garlic cloves in a blender, gradually adding edamame until you’re left with a somewhat smooth mixture.
- Add in the lemon juice, tahini and water, and continue processing until your dip is smooth. Throw in a pinch of salt for seasoning, along with cayenne pepper and ground coriander to your taste.
- Finish up by scooping your spread into a serving bowl and garnishing with smoked paprika, a healthy drizzle of olive oil, and your leftover edamame. Now your dip is ready to serve with Nairn’s Gluten Free Oatcakes!
Shake up traditional hummus by incorporating protein-rich edamame! Pair it with Nairn’s Gluten Free Oatcakes for a fresh and nutritious take on an old classic.
- Nairn’s Gluten Free Oatcakes
- 500g frozen shelled edamame
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of water (to thin the mixture to your taste)
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Smoked paprika, ground black pepper, olive oil and edamame to garnish