Gluten Free Oat And Raisin Cookies
What's better than homemade baked cookies? Gluten free oat and raisin cookies! Sarah Howells' take on this classic recipe is super easy to make.
Plenty of other great gluten free recipes available on Sarah's website, so go and check them out!
- 125 g unsalted butter (melted)
- 100 g golden caster sugar
- 125 g soft dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 200 g plain gluten free flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 150 g Nairn’s Gluten Free Scottish Porridge Oats
- 100 g raisins
- 1 heaped tsp ground cinnamon