Mixed Berry and Oat Smoothie Bowl
- 2 handfuls frozen mixed berries
- 1 banana
- 80ml milk or milk substitute
- 1 tbsp almond butter or other nut butter
- 40g Nairn's Gluten Free Porridge Oats
- 1 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp raw oats
- Handful of blueberries
1. Add frozen berries and banana to a blender blend until fairly smooth
2. Add the milk and nut butter and blend on low again until fully mixed in
3. Add the oats and blend for a third time until it reaches a smoothie like consistency or as thick as you want it.
4. Add the mixture to a bowl and scatter over the toppings
5. Enjoy! (this can be frozen and kept for a couple of weeks, just leave out to thaw overnight and enjoy for breakfast the following day.