P B & J Overnight Oats Sundae
- 60g Nairn's Gluten Free Oats
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 150ml milk of choice
- 15g Whey Protein (flavour of choice)
- 1tbsp water
- 50g frozen berries
1. Combine Oats, Peanut Butter and Milk in a container and refrigerate overnight.
2. The next morning, layer up your Overnight Oat mix and Frozen Berries in a separate jar, keeping some berries.
3. Combine your Whey Protein with your water and mix. You’re looking for a runny icing consistency. Add more water if you need to.
4. Pour icing on top and top with remaining berries.