Strawberry, Banana and Oat Smoothie Bowl
- 80ml milk or milk substitute
- 1 frozen banana
- Handful of frozen strawberries
- 40g Nairn's Gluten Free Oats
- 1 tablespoon honey
- For toppings
- Sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tsp Nairn's Gluten Free Oats
- 1 tbsp crushed almonds
1. Add frozen strawberries and banana to a blender blend until fairly smooth
2. Add the milk and nut butter and blend on low again until fully mixed in
3. Add the oats and blend for a third time until it reaches a smoothie-like consistency or as thick as you want it.
4. Add the mixture to a bowl and scatter over the toppings
5. Enjoy! (this can be frozen and kept for a couple of weeks, just leave out to thaw overnight and enjoy for breakfast the following day.